Collection of personal information
- When ordering from or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- We do not need an SSL because: We do not request any sensitive information which needs encryption.
Use of information collected
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding educational resources and information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
By using the Learn Canola website, you understand and agree that:
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- This website, and information on it, are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or other violation of rights.
- Alberta Canola makes no warranties regarding the use, accuracy, timelines, applicability, performance, security, availability, or reliability of this website.
- Alberta Canola will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of, or the inability to use, this website.
Links to Third Party Websites
- Learn Canola may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Neither Learn Canola, its constituent organizations, nor their respective affiliates operate or endorse or control the privacy policies or practices in respect of any personal information provided on these third-party sites.
Learn Canola & Alberta Canola Logos
The Learn Canola logo, Alberta Canola logo, and icons provided on this website and in its materials may not be used without the express written permission of the Alberta Canola Producers Commission.
Educational Use and Reproduction
- Permission is granted to make copies of any or all parts of the print resources provided on the website for educational, non-commercial use only unless otherwise specified.
- Users of the website and its print resources should be aware that internet websites offered as citations and/or sources for further information may have changed or disappeared between the time this was written and when it is accessed.
- Teachers are cautioned that all websites listed on the website and print resources should be checked for appropriateness and suitability before being provided to, or used with students.
- Every effort has been made to acknowledge external sources used in the resources. In the event of questions arising as to the use of any material, contact us at [email protected]
If there are any questions regarding this policy, you may contact us using the information below:
Alberta Canola Producers Commission
14560 116 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T5M 3E9